Stok cold brew coffee review
STOK is a cold brew coffee company that was founded in 2012. Their coffee is uniquely packaged, allowing you to make your own cold brew at home.
STOK’s Cold Brew Coffee System is simple and easy to use. Add water and coffee grounds to the STOK filter, steep for 12-24 hours, then enjoy your delicious cold brew.
STOK’s coffee is smooth and flavorful, with no bitter aftertaste. It’s the perfect pick-me-up for any time of day.
If you’re looking for an excellent cold-brew coffee, try STOK. You won’t be disappointed.
How STOK Cold Brew Coffee is Different
STOK’s Cold Brew is different because it is a Ready-to-Drink (RTD) coffee. This means the coffee is already brewed and bottled, so all you have to do is grab and go. No brewing required!
STOK’s Cold Brew is also unique because it is made with Arabica beans. Most cold brews are made with Robusta beans, which are cheaper and have a more bitter flavor. But STOK’s use of Arabica beans gives their cold brew a smoother, more balanced taste.
Finally, STOK’s Cold Brew is shelf-stable. Most cold brews need to be refrigerated, but STOK’s can be kept at room temperature for up to 2 years. This makes it super convenient for on-the-go consumption.
The Pros and Cons of Stok cold brew coffee
When it comes to cold brew coffee, there are a few things you should know. First, let’s start with the pros:
1. Cold brew coffee is more potent than regular coffee because the grounds are steeped in cold water for extended periods. This results in a higher concentration of caffeine and other compounds.
2. Cold brew coffee has a smoother taste than regular coffee because it is less acidic. This is because the grounds are not exposed to heat during brewing.
3. Cold brew coffee is less likely to cause jitters and anxiety than regular coffee because the brewing process extracts fewer bitter compounds from the beans.
Now, let’s move on to the cons:
1. Cold brew coffee can be more expensive than regular coffee because it takes longer.
2. Cold brew coffee often has a weaker flavor than regular coffee because the brewing process extracts fewer compounds from the beans.
3. Cold brew coffee can be challenging to find in stores because it is not as popular as regular coffee
If you’re looking for a delicious cold brew coffee that’s easy to make at home, Stok Cold Brew Coffee is a great option. We love the rich flavor of Stok coffee, and it’s definitely our go-to when we want to enjoy a cold brew. The only downside is that it can be a bit pricey, but overall we think it’s worth the investment.